Our goal is for each person served to have a meaningful day, every day, and to encourage each participant to live as independently as possible as an active, contributing member of our community.
The Arc of Evansville provides the individualized support people need to achieve their full potential and gain their independence in the community. Our services enrich the lives of those served by enabling them to live, work, and volunteer in our community. Our programs enrich the community as individuals with disabilities share their skills, stories, and potential with their colleagues, friends, and neighbors.
Of the individuals with disabilities we serve on an annual basis, approximately 550 of those are adults with a wide range of disabilities of varying levels of severity including physical and cognitive.
The Arc of Evansville offers the following:
- Behavior Support Services for learning new behavioral habits to replace undesirable behaviors
- Connections For Life for increasing social interaction
- Work Services at Arc Industries or an enclave site to receive employment and vocational training
- Community Job Link for assistance locating competitive employment in the community
- Day Services For Adults for intensive training to increase independence and inclusion in the community
- Residential Services for supports for living on their own
- Respite Services for caregivers to receive the temporary relief of caregiving duties
To learn more about the services offered, please visit the tabs listed on the right or contact Kelly Barnett at (812) 428-4500 x378 or at firstname.lastname@example.org