Arc Industries – A Division of The Arc of Evansville
The solution for your business needs
Arc Industries successfully completes one-time jobs as well as ongoing, long-term projects. Our capabilities include packaging, assembly, labeling, order fulfillment, and rework.
In-house resources to facilitate a quality outsourcing experience includes the following:
- Semi Truck/Multiple Trailers for Regional Hauling
- Large, Climate-Controlled Warehouse
- Bagging and Kitting Equipment
- Heat Sealing
- A “Clean Room”
- Multiple Shipping Docks
- Pressure-Wash Equipment
Why Arc Industries?
- Skilled labor force of 200
- Competitive pricing
- Reputation for reliability and excellence
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Supporting individuals with disabilities who want to work and contribute to society in a meaningful way
We can set up an enclave within your facility. We currently run three enclaves in the Evansville area.
Benefits of An Enclave
- On-site Arc workers complete your business demands
- A full-time Arc manager trains, supervises, and assists clients to ensure quality work is delivered
- The Arc’s employees add diversity to your work environment
- On-site work reduces shipping delays and costs
- The Arc of Evansville provides Worker’s Comp Insurance for all enclave employees
Arc Industries Quality Policy:
Arc Industries is committed to successfully operating a thriving manufacturing operation providing job training and work opportunities for individuals with disabilities and income to support The Arc of Evansville’s other services. We strive for customer satisfaction by providing the highest quality products and services. We are dedicated to providing continual improvement in our people, processes, and quality management system.